In early 2021, MCAA of Washington DC in partnership with MSuite hosted a 4-part series in Fabrication Detailing in Revit.
I was fortunate enough to participate in this education series and thought I’d put together a list of links on this site as it relates to Revit and Fabrication Parts and other information I referenced in the webinars.
- Managing Autodesk Fabrication Databases – Best Practices List
- Revit Fabrication Part Support Analysis
- List of which Fabrication ITM Patterns are supported in Revit
- Scripts to create a Revit Support Report of which of your Fabrication ITM’s are supported in Revit.
- How to Fix Revit not seeing your Configuration
- How to Fix Revit Fabrication Parts Suddenly Becoming Invalid
- How to Fix “Fabrication Job Contains No Parts” MAJ Import Error
- Why Revit Fabrication Parts have Disabled Materials & Specifications
- Where did the Fabrication Extension go in Revit 2021
- Buying Fabrication Content
- Controlling Fabrication Parts with Dimensions
- Renumbering Revit Fabrication Parts