I have updated the Autodesk Fabrication COD Scripting resources. Resources have also been reorganized. Everything is still there but you may have to navigate to it differently.
Most of the updates are additions to the COD Scripting reference. They now include all the information that was in my Advanced Scripting sessions at MEP Force and Autodesk University.
A complete list of all COD Scripting resources can be found here. The COD Language reference is a complete list of all properties, functions, operators, keywords, and anything else scripting that I’m aware of. Everything I know about COD Scripting both documented and undocumented is located here. If you notice properties or functions in COD scripts of yours or from others that is not listed here, please let me know. I’d love to add anything new you find.
Here’s a list of the changes…
- Scripting Overview updated with additional content.
- Misc Operators Reverence added several operators (=, <. >, <>)
- Added Variable & Constant reference
- Added RUN function to the Misc Function reference (Credit: Scott Hendricks @ Superior Duct Fabrication – Las Vegas,NV)
- Added Array Property reference
- Added Array Function reference
- Added File Property reference
- Added File Function reference
- Added File Locator Property reference
- Added File Locator Function reference
- Added Task Property reference
- Added Task Function reference
- Added Function Definition reference