Under the resources menu for Autodesk Fabrication, the COD Scripting section has been updated. This now points to another sub-menu of additional COD Scripting reference information.
The link to the COD scripting libraries has also moved one level deeper so if you have a bookmark and it comes up blank, you many need to re-link it.
I still have more information to add that I’ve not previously documented. These are more advanced functions or other undocumented functions. I’ll post notices as I update them.
You can find the additional COD Scripting information compiled here. Direct links to all the scripting reference information is below…
- Fabrication COD Script Library (COD Script libraries are now located here)
- Fabrication COD Scripting Overview
- Item Property Object Reference
- Item Function Reference
- JobInfo Property Object Reference
- JobInfo Function Reference
- Global Miscellaneous Function Reference
- Global Miscellaneous Operator Reference
- Global Math Function Reference
- Global Text/String Function Reference
- Global Conditional and Loop Function Reference