I’ve posted a number of Autodesk Fabrication resources for anyone using Autodesk Fabrication CADmep, EDTmep, CAMduct or Fabrication parts in Revit. You can find them using the Resources menu or by following the link here. You can also find this same information on the site XtraCAD.com. In the future, I’ll be compiling and posting additional resources that I’ve collected over the last several years in the course of administering Autodesk Fabrication databases for some large MEP firms.
- History of Autodesk Fabrication build numbers for all the versions, service packs and product updates.
- Pattern/CID Number history lists which Pattern Numbers (CID’s) are supported in which versions of the Fabrication products.
- Revit Support history lists which Pattern Numbers (CID’s) are supported by which Revit versions.
- CADmep command history lists which commands where added/removed from the different CADmep versions.
- AutoLISP function history lists which versions of CADmep support which CADmep specific AutoLISP functions.
- FabViewer command history lists the commands supported for the FabViewer in each version of Fabrication products.
- Post Processor history lists which post processors are supported in each version and/or servicepack/update of the Fabrication Products
- Decoiler/Coil Line Posts (DPL’s)
- Plasma/Laser/Router/Waterjet Posts (VPL’s)