COD Script Updates – Part 2
I didn’t plan up updating scripts again so soon but I found a couple more undocumented properties. I thought I’d post them sooner rather than later.
The two ITM properties I found are “BOX” and “E-Tag“.
BOX is only visible from CAMduct. It’s intended purpose appears to be for specifying a “Box” for the ITM in question for shipping purposes but you could use it or anything. Despite it being visible only in CAMduct, using COD Scripts, you can read and write it from ESTmep or CADmep too.
E-TAG is visible from any of the Fabrication products. It’s used for Equipment Tags. You can see both properties from here if in CAMduct or only E-Tag is ESTmep or CADmep.
- All Debug Scripts – Nothing major, just formatting in the comments section.
- WriteAll_Props (Job).cod – Updated to support BOX & E-TAG properties.
- WriteAll_Props (Library).cod – Updated to support BOX & E-TAG properties.
- Debug ITEM Box.cod
- Debug ITEM E-Tag.cod
- WriteAllBox (Job).cod
- WriteAllETag (Job).cod
- WriteAllBox (Library).cod
- WriteAllETag (Library).cod
You can download the *current* versions here.
Scripting property reference has also been updated here.