Autodesk University 2017 Registration now open
Autodesk’s annual conference is now open for registration. Roughly 10,000 people attend the annual gathering in Las Vegas. The Conference runs from Tuesday, November 14 through Thursday, November 16th. There are also several other “Pre Conference” conferences like the MEP and Structural Fabricators forum that are held on Monday, November 13. You can Register Here.
I’ll be speaking in 5 sessions this year. Look for them in your interested in attending any of them.
- MEP & Structural Fabricators Forum – Las Vegas, NV / November 13, 2017
- MSF125131 – Fabrication: 60 Tips in 60 Minutes
- MSF125141 – Fabrication Parts in Revit: 30 Tips in 60 Minutes
- MSF125163-L – Give Your Fabrication Database a Health Checkup
- Autodesk University 2017 – Las Vegas, NV / November 14-16, 2017
- CS129155 – Fabrication: 60 Tips in 60 Minutes (Repeat)
- SD125181 – Advanced AutoLISP: From Hack to Expert