Skip to content
Service Pack 5 (Build 3.04.1100)
- Enhances area & weight calculations for V-Notches for non S&D connectors.
- Improves Dynamic Holes visibility when attaching a fitting to a straight duct.
- Improves stability when using quick takeoff for sub-assemblies that contain opus parts.
- Improves the connector hole positions when adding holes to parts.
Service Pack 4 (Build 3.04.1080)
- Improves Design Line by placing new nodes at the default rotation instead of zero.
- Improves stability when editing sub-assembly sub-items that do not contain any graphics.
- Improves stability when importing imperial services.
- Improves the position of template parts in Design Lines that have been previously saved in AutodeskÂ® Fabrication CADmepâ„¢ software.
- Improves the orientation of directional hangers when using Takeoff as Cut-in.
- Improves support for proprietary pipework reducer items (CID 2051) with a slope length of less than 0.1-inch.
- Improves branch connectors on pattern 358 when the Double Wall setting is Active.
- Improves Multi-service Hanger Takeoff orientation on sloped piping.
- Improves how couplings are inserted when using the Multi Point Fill feature in a pipe service with risers.
Service Pack 3 (Build 3.04.1040)
- Notch options on oversize seams have been improved to produce expected results.
- Improved stability when the application is launched with no Add-ins installed.
- Improved connector (SKEY code) assignment details on elbows when exporting to a PCF file.
- Improved behavior of Double Wall and Inside\Outside options in insulation specifications.
- When new Design Line Templates are created, they are now immediately displayed within the service.
- Improved the display of Design Line elevation history units.
- When entering text using the Notes field on the Takeoff dialog, the text auto-complete behavior has been improved to more accurately reflect the text being typed in by the user.
- Improved the ability to multi-select ancillaries.
- Improved stability in using Multi Service Takeoff with Hangers when objects are pre-selected.
- Improved stability when using a Z Strap Hanger while using the Fix Relative option.
- Improved subassemblies behavior when merging jobs.
- CID 518 â€“ The visibility of the exhaust fan symbols has been improved.
- CID’s 114, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 580, 831, 889 – Improved Insulation to be central from branch.
Service Pack 2 (Build 3.04.988)
- Improved usability when displaying Processes menu when the process list contains a large amount of entries.
- Improved the behavior of Design Line fills to obey line overrides.
- Improved stability when re-filling in Design Line.
- Improved scripting filename method to handle multiple points in the item filename.
- Improved load and save behavior on Design Line Elevation, Terminal and Offset History parameters so that drawing files now open in an acceptable length of time.
Service Pack 1 (Build 3.04.966)
- CIDs 7, 417, 947 â€“ Enhanced dimensional accuracy on when using connector straight adjusts with the Top Extension.
- CID 104 â€“ Enhanced so the 3D model length is consistent with that of CID 8.
- CID 397 â€“ Improved stability when developing holes.
- CID 996 â€“ Improved reporting of End Size.
- CID 1112 â€“ Improved sheet metal developments when the part is lined or lagged.
- CID 149 – Improved placing part by opposite end when changing Inlet/Outlet option.
- Improved swage connector visibility on round and oval fittings with a swage length of less than 1 inch.
- Improved usability when loading the Database to prevent the toggle of Units setting (Imperial or Metric).
- Improved usability of Fabrication and Installation Times Tables when importing from legacy .mtt files.
- Improved the JOB button on the Autodesk Fabrication ESTmep Utility Bar to now include the Open, Save and Close buttons, for consistency with the AutodeskÂ® Fabrication CAMductâ„¢ Utility Bar.
- Improved usability when displaying Processes menu when the Process List contains a large number of entries.
- Improved stability when exporting 3D models to DWFâ„¢ and DWFx formats.
- Improved cost data for support components when the support interface is not displayed in the Takeoff dialog Item tab.
- Improved Multiple Item Properties to select inside insulation for ductwork.