Skip to content
Bug Fixes – Fabrication CADmep 2020
2020.1.0 (Build 3.08.268)
- Database Editor
- Fixed an issue in the API so that the oversize dialog can be suppressed.
- Design Line
- Fixed an issue that caused ductwork to be incorrectly sized when using inside insulation with inside dims.
- Added a new method to enable fabrication part quantities to be set in the API.
- Fabrication – MEP
- Fixed an issue that prevented backup files from being listed on the startup screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the API Sample from loading.
- Fixed an issue when stretching parts containing “inside dim” liner, so that added straights are sized correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the API compiled samples from being included in the installers.
- Fixed an issue when saving via the API that resulted in parts from external referenced drawings to be included in saved model.