Skip to content
Bug Fixes – Fabrication CADmep 2019
2019.1.0 (Build 3.07.545)
- Added API to read pipe end type information on connectors.
- Added part costing units to the API.
- Added the pattern number to fabrication scripts.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple-item-properties to fail to update the item custom data fields.
- Fixed an issue that caused new item folders to be created in a disabled state.
- Fixed an issue that caused services to vanish after purging the database.
- Fixed an issue that caused the currency unit to be lost when importing a fabrication job.
- Fixed an issue that stopped the connector edit dialog from displaying when editing multiple connectors.
- Fixed an issue that stopped the folder path from inheriting the folder name when adding new folders.
- Improved pattern 1243 to allow the rod length to be shortened using the in-canvas grip.
- Improved stability when switching between layout and model tabs.