Skip to content
Bug Fixes – Fabrication CADmep 2018
2018.3.0 (Build 3.06.844)
- Improved pattern 1243 to allow the rod length to be shortened using the in-canvas grip.
- Improved pattern 2189 to support more body/top options.
- Improved pattern 2522 to accept negative values for the Right Collar dimension.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple-item-properties to fail to update the item custom data fields.
- Fixed an issue that caused the currency unit to be lost when importing a fabrication job.
- Improved stability when switching between layout and model.
- Fixed an issue that caused the exclude from fill flag to reset when using the Fill Between Two Ends command.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in an error when attempting to access sealant information on parts that do not support sealant.
- Changed the script file format from UTF-8 to ANSI by default.
2018.2.0 (Build 3.06.816)
- Improved the stability of patterns 1206 & 1207 when adding holes.
- Improved minimum straight length size when filling in Design Line.
- Improved patterns 2884 & 2051 by relaxing the bad dimension checks.
- Improved connector insulation adjustments when insulation parts = Wrap inside.
2018.1.0 (Build 3.06.765)
- Improved stability when loading a drawing from a Plant3D collaboration project.
2018.1.0 (Build 3.06.739)
- CID 2884 & 2051 – Improved bad dimension checks.
- CID 64 – Improved notches on developments.
- CID 854 – Improved connector visibility.
- CID 883 – Improved bad dimension checks.
- CID’s 2182, 2183, & 2184 – Improved connector drawing detail.
- CID’s 379, 383 & 832 – Improved developments when branch diameter is greater than the pipe diameter.
- CID’s 52,53,54,92,169,173,323,341& 811 – Improved reporting out collar quantity for reducers.
- Improved CSVEXPORT to be consistent for all report title options.
- Improved Design Line when filling in RedEOLTee while adding branches.
- Improved Design Line when filling in terminals that are larger than the connected line.
- Improved dynamic hole developments when the depth of the straight is larger than the width.
- Improved Jobinfo saving after spooling.
- Improved Object Viewer option for when Isolate Selected Objects is enabled.
- Improved pasting product list text entries from Excel when creating content.
- Improved performance for PCFEXPORT file creation.
- Improved profile switching when loading DWGs.
- Improved profile switching when spooling.
- Improved removing layers when detaching XREFs.
- Improved specification to select the relevant value for straight duct pieces.
- Improved spooling title block information that is populated when carried over from Jobinfo.
- Improved stability when editing insulation specification in the database.
- Improved support for cutting in hangers onto insulated pipe.
- Improved tracking in the 3D viewer to prevent objects from being deleted unexpectedly.
- Improved valve handle option when inline with body.