Skip to content
2019.1.0Â (Build 3.07.545)Â
- Added a new post processor for the FlashCut cutting table.
- Added a new post processor for the Infinity decoiler.
- Added API to read pipe end type information on connectors.
- Added part costing units to the API.
- Added the ability to minimize the in-canvas widgets.
- Added the pattern number to fabrication scripts.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple-item-properties to fail to update the item custom data fields.
- Fixed an issue that caused new item folders to be created in a disabled state.
- Fixed an issue that caused services to vanish after purging the database.
- Fixed an issue that stopped the connector edit dialog from displaying when editing multiple connectors.
- Fixed an issue that stopped the folder path from inheriting the folder name when adding new folders.
- Fixed an issue that caused the chamfer tool to fail sporadically when detailing in Opus.
- Improved decoiler options to update instantly when switching versions.
- Improved pattern 1243 to allow the rod length to be shortened using the in-canvas grip.
- Improved stability when using pattern 1113 configured with around branch profile and marker notches turned on.
- Improved the accuracy of developed holes when using the Short Sides First option.
- Improved the Power Automation post processor to support using the emulate Burny option.
- Improved the Puma decoiler post processor to output coil numbers.