Skip to content
Bug Fixes – Fabrication CAMduct 2018
2018.3.0Â (Build 3.06.844)
- Improved pattern 1243 to allow the rod length to be shortened using the in-canvasÂ grip.
- Improved pattern 2189 to include more body/top options.
- Improved pattern 2522 to accept negative values for the Right CollarÂ dimension.
- Added the ability to minimize the in-canvasÂ widgets.
- Improved decoiler options to update instantly when switching versions.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple-item-properties to fail to update the item custom data fields.
- Fixed an issue that caused the chamfer tool to fail sporadically when detailing in Opus.
- Fixed an issue the caused the writing of NC files to be slower than expected.
- Improved stability when using pattern 1113 configured with a round branch profile and marker notches turned on.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in an error when attempting to access sealant information on parts that do not supportÂ sealant.
- Changed the script file format from UTF-8 to ANSI by default.
- Improved the accuracy of developed holes when using the Short Sides First option.
2018.2.0Â (BuildÂ 3.06.816)
- Improved geometry cuts in NC program for VICON Post Processor.
- Improved the stability of patterns 1206 & 1207 when adding holes.
- Improved Piercing for Custom NC.
- Improved patterns 2884 & 2051 by relaxing the bad dimension checks.
- Improved connector insulation adjustments when insulation parts = Wrap inside.
2018.1.0 (BuildÂ 3.06.739)
- CID 2884 & 2051 – Improved bad dimension checks.
- CID 64 – Improved notches on developments.
- CID 69 – Improved so that the throat clearance value is applied to the developments.
- CID 854 – Improved connector visibility.
- CID 883 – Improved bad dimension checks.
- CID’s 2182, 2183, & 2184 – Improved connector drawing detail.
- CID’s 379, 383 & 832 – Improved developments when branch diameter is greater than the pipe diameter.
- CID’s 52,53,54,92,169,173,323,341& 811 – Improved reporting out collar quantity for reducers.
- Improved Design Line when filling in RedEOLTee while adding branches.
- Improved Design Line when filling in terminals that are larger than the connected line.
- Improved dynamic hole developments when the depth of the straight is larger than the width.
- Improved NC downloader to remember settings.
- Improved Oversize Seam Allowance when applying Auto Oversize.
- Improved Oversize Seam notching behavior when the adjacent edge is a connector with negative turnover allowance.
- Improved pasting product list text entries from Excel when creating content.
- Improved specification to select the relevant value for straight duct pieces.
- Improved stability when editing insulation specification in the database.
- Improved text notes in Opus when editing developments if a part is sliced.
- Improved tracking in the 3D viewer to prevent objects from being deleted unexpectedly.
- Improved valve handle option when inline with body.